Windycon Dress Code
Adopted by the ISFiC Board 2020-09-16
- The Windycon Dress Code tries to reach a balance between freedom of expression, the sensitivities of all our attendees, and the requirements of the venue.
- It is applicable to all genders and in all convention spaces.
- Windycon does not permit clothing that contains hate speech or explicit sexual content.
- Bare feet are not allowed. Sandals are acceptable, being barefoot or using footpads is not acceptable.
- No roller-wear is allowed in convention areas including but not limited to heelys, rollerblades/skates, and skateboards.
- Please use the diagram on this page for a reference for the minimal coverage to be compliant with this policy. And thanks to Colorado Anime Fest for the diagram.
- The Convention Chair always has the final word on what is and is not acceptable attire in convention spaces.